Our CompanyFounded in 2012, Alminder is an early-stage mobile start-up located in Palo Alto, CA. We are supported by Tugboat Ventures. Our team includes key management and talent from Good Technology and Motorola Mobility, each with lots of experience building fun and useful mobile solutions. Our goal is to provide users with useful, actionable knowledge that helps them be successful. We strive to continually delight our users with “A ha!” moments. You can download our latest app, Mynd Calendar, now on the App Store.
CEO, Pastry Aficionado
SmartPhone Platform Engineer, Chief BBQ Chef
Apps Engineer, Bollywood Connections
Apps Engineer, Product Guru
Architect, CVO (Chief Vino Officer)
For the Press
If you’re a member of the press and can’t find what you’re looking for, below. Or, if you would like to speak with a member of our team, please get in touch.
Mynd– The Calendar with a Brain
Ah, the calendar… It’s served us well for thousands of years, but as our lives become increasingly filled with more and more complexity, conventional calendars just aren’t cutting it. It’s time for a new kind of calendar – one that doesn’t just record the things you need to do but actually helps you do them…
Introducing Mynd Calendar from Alminder, an intelligent mobile calendar that acts like a virtual assistant, making your life easier – both at home and at work. Mynd Calendar learns where you spend your time and who you meet along the way, becoming increasingly helpful the more you use it.
Mynd is there for you when you need it. It acts like a magnet – intuitively gathering, synthesizing and delivering the most relevant information to your calendar, from places other calendars would never even think to look. Mynd stays at least one step ahead of you, working behind the scenes to save you time, prepare you for your meetings, and get from point A to B on time.
- Beautifully designed with full calendar functionality (use instead of the native iPhone calendar app).
- Unique home screen gives a summary of your day, with photos, weather, and stats on how you spend your time.
- Calculates drive times and alerts you when you need to leave for meetings. Predicts commute times and alerts you to real-time traffic conditions on your upcoming route. Integrates with Apple Maps, Google Maps and Waze for instant directions.
- Remembers where you live (home) and work and uses adaptive learning to assign locations to regular meetings without addresses (e.g. “gym”).
- One click to call and join conference calls (never type in an access code again!)
- Easy to message your contacts when you are running late.
- Integrates with LinkedIn to provide profile information for who you are meeting.
- Integrates with Evernote, making it easy to discover notes and attach them to calendar appointments.
- Social, group, and enterprise integrations in development.